Why Bus Advertising?
Buses offer high exposure and strong recall. Nearly 2 million New Zealanders are exposed to bus advertising a week! The outdoor observer notices bus advertising because it m-o-v-e-s, 67% of them! More importantly, people prefer buses with advertising. Because people pay more attention to and are twice as likely to remember a moving ads, bus advertising has the power to change people’s minds and shift brand preference. Book a bus campaign, it’s a no brainer!
*AC Nielsen Study 2010/2011
Go Media has an exclusive contract with the Auckland Airbus. These buses offer maximum impact and utilizes one of the most effective forms of outdoor media: transit advertising. Use the largest mobile billboard to target areas across the city and stand out from the rest!
Benefits of Airbus:
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; Buses every 10-15 min
- 45,000 Queen Street pedestrian traffic – 24 hour period
- Contact Suburbs: CBD, Grafton, Eden Terrace, Kingsland, Sandringham, Mt Roskill, Mt Eden, Three Kings, Hillborough, Mangere, Airport
- Coveted Key Hotposts Auckland Airport/Queen Street/Mt Eden Rd/Ferry Terminal (see route map here)
What can Airbus offer you?
Bus backs, side panels (pedestrian and traffic), full wrap, floor decals, & internal back windows.
Why Welly buses?
Looking to target the Wellington market? With a high level of pedestrian and cycling traffic, coupled with public transport usage being on the rise, transit media is the way to go. Go offers a variety of format options that allow you to create the perfect campaign for your market. Choose from full backs or large or small format panels targeting either the pedestrian or traffic side.
Who can I target?
Choose from over 20 different routes covering the entire scope of the Greater Wellington Region. This includes but is not limited to Johnsonville, Newlands, Tawa, Porirua, Whitby, Raumati, Paraparaumu, Waikanae, Otaki, and Wellington CBD.
Areas we cover
- Products: busbacks and side panels
- Contact Suburbs: Sumner, Redcliffs, Mt Pleasant, Ferrymead, Woolston, Linwood, Phillipstown, CBD, Westfield Riccarton, University, Ilam, Upper Riccarton, Avonside, Burnside, Russley, Wairakei, Airport
- Bus network map here
Want to book now?
Click here to connect with our sales team.